Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sex with a Doctor in her cabin on her table

Smoking Hot Doctor and I fucked Her

So that’s the way I recognized my penis was not perfectly healthy. The penis which I entered every night in Anna Hathway’s pussy , was not ok. Believe me a guy, that was a horrible feeling. How can’t it go wrong? Just because I have not fucked any girl till now that’s why?? It’s like God is telling me, you are using the gun so let me take it back. I was crying to tell God that no no … I am just waiting for the best bullet. Anyway, I took an appointment with doctor and went to the hospital. I forgot that I had to open my pants in front of him ,  I put a hot song in my ear phone on the way and nurture lots of sexy thoughts before entering into Doctor’s room. I felt my balls were hot and penis was in ready-to-fuck-Gemma-Atkinson mood. My world crashed down suddenly. One beautiful white lady was sitting on the chair with a doctor’s coat. I thought I was in the wrong room and was about to say sorry, she chuckled
“No, you are in the right room. Do you have any problem with your doctor’s gender Mr.  Arbar”


“No, not at all but it is totally uncanny. In my Saudi Arab, for any male urinal problems we see only male doctors actually.”
 “It’s Russia. We don’t effort that luxury.” I nodded.
“So you are coming in or want to check other hospitals.”  She was polite. I did not have any other optionally. Frankly it was an honor for me to rub my balls and penis by her hands.
I waved “Please don’t mind; please don’t mind I was just nervous”.  She replied spontaneously “It’s perfectly ok. I face this problem with all the Asian people. One Bangladeshi worker got horny when I asked to release the pant.” We laughed loudly. I could understand his situation perfectly.
“So what did you do? Was he violent?”

“No, no. He was a good guy. He was far from his place for long time, so may be some emotional eruption happened when he saw me. That’s pretty normal and as a doctor I can’t behave badly on this type of incident.”
I was surprised. She was just like Mather Teresa and the only difference was boobs.
“Are you crazy? He was molesting you. For this he would have got death sentence in Somalia or Lebanon.”
She giggled softly. I saw her face became red.” That’s the problem you Asian people are having. Why you are so possessive about sex. If someone tries to do handshake forcefully, does it mean you will put him in Jail. We don’t have men in Russia. We can’t effort to do this.”
She was wearing her plastic glaps. I was looking at her asses. Those were smoking hot. I wanted to fuck them hard and lick the pussy very badly but controlled myself.
She came in front of my chair and asked “ so , sir what Is your problem ?”
I came to the earth and recalled I came here not for sex.

 
-“Actually yesterday night I had a very bad pain in my left ball. I checked its size is not ok”.
- “Ok , Before I check it few questions. Are you sexually active?”
 - “Yes”
-“Have you faced any problem in sex”
-“No never”
-“How many times normally you intercourse in one shot?”
-“3 minimum but sometimes 5”.
Her eyes flashed. I could see her nipples were getting bigger. My penis was in its maximum manly length.
She asked to open pants. My snake came outside. She was shocked and surprising happy. She rubbed to twice and gave me an impish grin. I said ,
“Can I request for a blow job”. It was perfectly uncontrolled.
She took it into her mouth and took everything out of me.
I fucked her 5 times there. On her table. Her inner body was much whiter than her coat. We made love in all poses. But the special was the doggy pose. Her secretary knocked in the door to indicate that we were shouting too much. She gave me a lotion in middle of the 4th time. It was hilariously useful in anal one. I don’t know how I got the power to fuck 37 times in ass. She stopped me. I saw relaxed and immensely satisfied tears in the corner of her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment