Friday, September 16, 2011

Kate Upton's boobs are fake


I tasted Kate Upton's "Fake Boobs" , Her nipples are greyish red
I pulled myself from Miranda Kerr. I did not feel that my dick was in her ass . She felt the last pain in her asshole with my rough pull. I don't know why I was behaving do rude to her and supermodel Miranda Kerr was tolerating my sexual harassment. Her boobs were flooding with her white dense breast milk. I mobbed my penis slowly on her belly. Her belly was white but after my stressful prolonged fuck it became reddish yellow. Her nerves became clearly noticeable. Her lips were tired after my demanding life sucking five hundred kisses. She was lying on the floor like a dead odyssey. Miranda Kerr was nude , fucked and helpless in front of my eyes. I could not even believe that. I controlled my emotion and did not show any extra emotion to her. After I cleaned myself on her , I thought to take my last blow-job from her.
Mirandan Kerr's milk I tasted badly. While I was fucking her my tongue was sucking he milk out of her chest. Her breasts became int he perfect wee minutes. I used my teeth to scratch those which eventually  make her vagina more wet and my penis tip more aggressive . Everything Kate Upton was watching from the couch. Adriana was also there , stony surprised . Both of them did not expect I could fuck Miranda with such a warm passion. I will not lie , even I also didn't think that my toy could venture her pussy in such a desperate way.
 
Kate Upton was horrible drunk. Her eyes were smoky blue. I saw ocean in those. She was wearing a blue half pants and a transparent black T-shirt. Her milky boobs were fighting to tore it down. I was looking at her half naked boobs. Such a set of abnormally haunting boobs. No can say can take their eyes out of those. I was steering at her with a vulgar look. What ever I have heard about Kate Upton's boobs are more than simple random truths. They are beautiful , you will like to take them into your two palms which you will not be able to do eventually. The sides of her have gone beyond of her chest boundaries. It makes them more killing . I raped her through my eyes.
Yes , I was only half feet away from those enormously big boobs. One particular puzzle always haunts me in this type of moments. " What will be the colour of her nipples. Seeing her blond hair , white body complexion , I think she got two brown and filthy nipples. I was dying to see and bite those nipples. They were not common nipples , they were Kate upton's nipples. Worth dying , Is int it ?

   Nude Scarlet Jahanssan























No comments:

Post a Comment